The Condon Child Care Infant/Toddler Program is designed for working parents with children ages 6 weeks to 3 years.
We have experienced teachers and staff who are trained to provide individualized, nurturing educational and nutritional care for your child. We use an on-demand schedule to ensure each child’s specific needs are met. Children are fed when they are hungry and are put to bed when they are tired.
Requirements for Parents
We ask each parent to:
1. Bring at least two full changes of clothes, including shoes and coats for outside play.
2. Supply enough food and formula mix for the day, if you prefer your child receives a brand of formula other than the one we offer. Note: As participants in the USDA Nutrition Program, we provide one brand of USDA/WIC approved formula as well as fortified infant cereal, and fruit and vegetable components.
3. Provide disposable diapers and any ointment or creams for diapering.
4. Mark your children’s name or initials on everything including blankets, clothing, bottles, cups and food containers.
5. Complete and sign a Medical Release Form authorizing our staff to seek medical attention for your child in case of emergency.
Early Head Start
We are pleased to offer year-round Early Head Start services to children from prenatal to 3 years of age and their families. Our program is custom tailored to meet the physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development needs of each child. Parenting education and the support of a positive parent-child relationship are critical to this goal.
We seek to empower families by developing family goals. Staff and parents develop individualized family development plans that focus on your child’s developmental needs and your family’s social and economic needs. Families that are involved in other programs requiring a family service plan will receive a single coordinated plan so that you experience a seamless system of services.
Open Door Policy
You are always welcome to call or drop in anytime to check on your child. Our success rests on the partnership of parents and staff, and we encourage you to be involved in the way you feel most comfortable. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask any staff members.
For our current Infant/Toddler Program rates, please visit the Enrollment page.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to getting to know your and your baby.